Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Labor Day @ Panguich Lake

 So I think it is becoming a Warner tradition to spend Labor day at the cabin in Panguich Lake.  The cabin is rustic and nestled back in the woods.  The lake is just down the road and I seriously LOVE fishing.  The best part though is spending time with family, sitting around talking about life, love and everything else in between.

 This year we traveled in STYLE! Grandpa Warner has allowed all the uncle's the opportunity to use his old R.V. Man...that is the way to travel with kids.  I seriously slept while I nursed West on one of the beds and Eden took a nap with Grandma on the other bed.  We all slept the whole way!! it was awesome.  When Chase is an multi-billionare doctor someday we are totally getting one of the really nice ones. I'm talking home on wheels. And we'll travel the country!


 Eden loves fishing almost as much as her Mommy!  Chase loves watching his little lady!
 Can I just say...I caught 2 fish! Everyone else...nothin'.  I'm pretty much amazing.  The second one almost got away though... he jumped off the line, back into the water! But I wasn't letting him off that easy! I went right in after him and grabbed him with my bare hands!!  this isn't the first time that's happened either.  the same thing happened on our ice fishing trip!



 I love that Eden isn't scared at all of the fish, flopping all over.  She loved playing with it.  And her new best friend is her pet worm.  She made sure he played in the sand and took baths in the lake.
West was nice enough to sleep in the car the whole time.

and... BRYCE CANYON!

 It was so beautiful.  The pictures just don't do it justice.  I love utah.












No comments: