Monday, April 6, 2009

baby eden...

IS HERE!! Eden Noel Warner was born February 24th at 6:49am. She weight 7lbs. 6oz. and was 19.5 inches long. Chase and I went to the hospital at 3:45 in the morning and I was already dilated to a 5 and only three short (but pretty painful) hours later she was here! Everything went beautifully! Just as planned. We are SO blessed to have this little bundle of love here, happy, and healthy! We love her so much and now spend most of our days just staring at her...



I think she has Chase's eyes and Mommy's lips and cleft chin
but you decide for yourself...




We are such a happy little family. We are so blessed. It is so fun to be starting this journey and we are so excited for all the wonderful experiences that are to come! Eden is already growing so fast! She is six weeks old now and is getting bigger everyday!
I am so excited for this summer to be able to spend all of my time with her! It has been pretty hectic since getting back from the hospital. I am graduating from BYU the end of this month and had to be back at school just two weeks after giving birth! I have been the busiest I have ever been in my life but I am so glad that I have stuck with it and that I will finally accomplish one of my most important goals in life!
Chase has been so helpful through everything and Eden just loves her dad! He can put her to sleep so fast! She loves falling asleep on his chest and listening to his deep voice. He is working so hard in school too, taking anatomy and physiology and a bunch of other stuff, and I am just so grateful for him and everything he does for me!

I'll try to be better at posting pictures...She's growing so fast! I really am better at putting them on facebook though so if your looking check there!

4 comments:

Elisabeth (and Tyler) said...

She's so beautiful, what a sweet little family!! Candice told me you're blessing her on the 26th, but I'll be out of town. You look incredible, enjoy your sweet little girl!

Sarah B. said...

it looks like chase is the one who had the baby in this last picture. Why is he in the bed and you aren't? hahah
I love Eden. I can't wait to have my baby so they can be best buds!!

Anonymous said...

Hey Collette! I am so happy for you! Being a mom is awesome isn't it?!! I just had my little girl this past February! We named her Holly! They grow so fast so enjoy the first little newborn stages, they are so so fun! She is so beautiful to!

Molly said...

COLLETTE!

She is stunning! What a darling family. I am so glad to hear everything went well and is going well. I hope we can run into you sometime soon. Keep updating on the blog as well so I can see! ha

LOVES.
Molly