Saturday, January 9, 2010

Eden's First Noel








I guess it's just something that happens as you get older, but each year at Christmas time I tend to think less and less about presents and more and more about family, friends, and especially my Savior. This year was very special for me because I now have my own little family. Of course it was a blast watching Eden open presents (and then eat the paper), but i was filled with the joy of the season most when I thought about how much more I understand what love Mary must have had for her little baby, now that I have my own. I love my family. I love my Savior. It was a very Merry Christmas indeed.

3 comments:

Chris & Kerri said...

Your family is adorable! I can't believe how big your little girl is.

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

collette i'm excited for sarahs new blog! i'm glad you're going to be apart of it too cuz for whatever reason i miss you guys a lot lately...i think i'll call you tomorrow...BY THE WAY i still have candices bow at my house... it sits on my counter and stares at me all day saying "so what are you going to do with me, huh?" it has no home here... so how might i go about getting it to its home? i'll ask you tomorrow when i call you :) love you friend! oh ps. thanks for updating! i love your handband/beanie! kaylee (morgans sister) has one just like your red one...i think i'm going to steal it very soon.

Brooke and Mike said...

Looks like a fun Christmas with Eden. You guys all look great! Hope everything is going well.