Tuesday, December 7, 2010

*TAG* I'm it.


Here you go Kelly!! We miss you guys and can't wait to see you again in Utah!

4 Shows I Watch:

* Glenn Beck/Fox News
* Office reruns
* A Baby Story - and yes, i seriously get teary every time the baby arrives.
* Anything on Food Network - didn't have to change that one, Kelly!


4 Things I am Passionate about:
* The Gospel of Jesus Christ. I know it's true.
* My little Eden. I'm a proud Mommy.
* My husband. He is EVERYTHING to me. We couldn't be more perfect for each other.
* My Family. They give us so much love and support.


4 Phrases I say a lot:
* "I love you."
* "EDEN, say..." (I am trying to teach HER to talk, so I say that a lot)
* "I feel gross" - morning sickness...
* "When do I get to see you?" - everyday when chase goes to school.


4 Things I have learned from the past:
* Don't stress - every mom goes through some trial and error.
* Working out sucks at first, but you'll be glad you did it.
* Sometimes your house will get messy - your a mom, give yourself a break.
* If you are angry or sad - talk about it, cry about it, do whatever you need to do - just FIX it!


4 Things I did Yesterday:
* Went grocery shopping.
* Went to the gym.
* Put up the Christmas tree and drank eggnog with Chase with all the other light off.
* Threw up eggnog (sorry so graphic).


4 Places I would love to visit:
* Caribbean
* East Coast
* Hawaii with Chase
* Europe


4 Things I am looking forward to:
* Christmas with Eden
* Chase to be done with finals
* Getting into medical school
* A new baby in July!!


4 Things I love about Winter:
* Watching the snow fall.
* Christmas lights.
* Big blankets and Hot Chocolate.
* Thinking about my Savior


4 People to Tag:
* Lauren Porter
* Sarah Bradshaw
* Holly Beck
* Trisha Goodman

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I loved reading your list! We cant wait to get to see you guys too! Sterling is hoping that Chase will go snowboarding with him Jan. 3rd or 4th? Let us know if that would work. We love you!! I hope your baby stops making you puke. :)

Molly said...

I loved reading this.... and it is fun to see what you are up to. Congrats on baby #2! So exciting.

And sorry we didn't end up getting together over Thanksgiving... we will make it work sometime!

Lots of Love!

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

how fun to see Lauren Porter again!! thanks Collette for reminding me that I am still a Porter :) Love you!!

Holly said...

Cute meme! I quite like this one actually! :)