Saturday, March 13, 2010

Happy Birthday Princess

On February 24th we celebrated Eden's first Birthday!! I can't believe it has already been a year since this perfect, beautiful little bundle of pure joy came into our lives. Her birth is one the most memorable experiences of my life. I can still remember perfectly my feelings when I first held her in my arms. She was so little and so perfect and I loved her so much. It still amazes me that she is mine. I feel so humbled and blessed to be her mommy. I am grateful that I have been able to spend all my days with Eden, watching her grow and learn, being able to get to know her little personality, and also learning about myself and the mother I want to be.


Here's our little princess in her birthday outfit!








Things We LOVE about EDEN NOEL...

She looks like her Daddy
Her HUGE smile when we walk in the room
The curls in the back of her hair
Her fake laugh
She has her Mommy's hands
Her jibber jabber
Her bed head when she wakes up
Watching her sit with a book, turning the pages and reading to herself
That she points to every picture and says, "Daddy!"
She would eat cuties all day long if we let her
She's always, always moving
She LOVES her green, stuffed animal "Mr. Monkey" and squeals whenever she sees him.
She dances whenever music comes on or when we say, "dance, dance"
Her beautiful blue eyes
Her strong, determined personality
Those strong, skinny legs of hers
Her big bear hugs and slobbery kisses...

We love you Eden.



4 comments:

Sarah B. said...

Oh collettie she is so perfect! I just want to squeeze her. I miss you girls so much and wish I could have been there! You look like one hot mama too!
Love you

Dwiggins said...

I can't believe it's already been a year. We love her and you guys. Hope to see you soon.

Morgan Lauren & Emery said...

yay!! i've been waiting for pictures!! goodness that little girl is just too dang cute! i'm glad you guys had a good party!! give her cheeks some big kisses for me! miss you, love you guys

Molly said...

Those are darling pictures.... Looks like you had a fun party! Happy Birthday Eden.

Hope all is well.
xo