Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Precious...

I just love this little girl! She has been such a bundle of energy lately. She walks and runs and plays, plays, plays all day long. The wiggle worm couldn't sit still through her uncle's sixth grade play so she spent the time in the hallway with her grandpa. He captured some of these precious moments...



And for all those who haven't heard, Eden is going in for surgery on Tuesday to get tubes put in her little eardrums! The procedure only takes about 15 minutes, but she will be under anesthesia. We are actually really excited and relieved that she will be cured of her pesky ear infections. Apparently they are affecting her hearing...we are told she hears as though she has ear plugs in. The tubes will immediately fix this and her speech will speed up dramatically. The fluid that is stuck in her ears can also affect her balance so maybe she'll be walking better than she already is! I hope everything goes smoothly and won't be too uncomfortable for the little duffer. I'm just soooo happy to be getting this taken care of once and for all!

2 comments:

Molly said...

How great that it only takes 15 minutes! She'll be in my prayers. I can't wait to hear how it all turns out.

Best of Luck!
xoxo

Sarah B. said...

oh man. How precious is this little girl. Call me and let me know how everything goes.
Love you.