Monday, January 24, 2011

Family Night at the Bean Museum


The Bean Museum is the hidden gem of BYU. I can't believe I went my whole college career not knowing it even exsisted! It's free and AMAZING!

There is nothing better than being able to take Eden somewhere fun and out of the cold, where she can run around and explore without me having to worry about her hurting herself or breaking something! It was so fun watching her run around to all of the animals and point them out. The picture above is me trying to get her to smile by saying "cheese." It didn't really work, but she's still a cutie!





where's Eden?

1 comment:

Molly said...

I love the Bean Museum too.... and I didn't find out about it until my last semester in Provo, bummer.

And, Eden in that Sunday Dress is to die for. She really looks like one of the American Dolls.

I hope you guys are keeping warm. (if you are anything like me when you are pregnant, then it is good being pregnant in the winter to keep you cool; i'm such a space heater.)

Lots of love,
Molly