Thursday, February 24, 2011

Two Years Ago Today...

...our Eden Noel was born.
I remember how perfect she was and how blessed i felt that she was mine. I couldn't wait to get to know everything about her. Now, two years later, I love this little girl more than I could ever imagine. I love her beautiful smile, her eyes that look like her daddy's, her vibrant and opinionated personality, and the way she can now tell me she loves me too.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY EDEN GIRL!
mommy and daddy love you so much!!

4 comments:

Molly said...

She was a beautiful newborn and she is a beautiful 2 year old!

And I love your family picture at the top.

I hope you are feeling good with this pregnancy. Let me know if you are ever in the valley!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to Eden!! We love her so much and just smile and laugh when she is around. We wish we could be around her more! We love you guys.

Sarah B. said...

Yay! I love little Eden. So precious! Miss you guys

The Becks said...

So happy we could be there the day she was born and her 2nd birthday! We love you guys! <3