Monday, September 19, 2011

West Ivan Warner


Our little boy was born July 13, 2011... 4 days late. Apparently he was just happy hanging out, getting fat. He weighed 8lbs. 2oz., 20in. long. When he was born my first thought was how handsome he was and how he looked just like a Palmer!! (Although he is looking more and more like his Daddy everyday). West also had lots of dark, curly hair! Oh, he was so beautiful!
The delivery was awesome! It was fast and furious, just like I like it! I only pushed for two minutes, but i could definitely tell he was bigger than Eden. All total, I was in labor for about 6 hours and I was only at the hospital for about 2 hours before he came. I have been so happy with my recovery too! It has just been a breeze this time around.
He is such a good baby! Two has been soooo much easier than one. I feel so much more confident in being a mother and I definitely think that has an affect on his temperment. I have just loved getting to know him. I feel like because I haven't been as stressed this time around I have really gotten the opportunity to enjoy him as a newborn and just focus on developing our relationship. We just love him so much!




Compare this picture to the one just below...holy moly they look the same! and i thought they were so different.

1 comment:

Brooke and Mike said...

That's so exciting! I have been dying to see pictures, so thanks for the posts : ) He is so handsome, and a nice fat, healthy size haha. Our boy, Clark, was born on June 9th!...so close together. Fun!