Monday, September 19, 2011

Home Again, Home Again

It was so nice to finally be home from the hospital with my two babies! My mom, unfortunately, had to leave the day after we got home. She had already been here for two weeks waiting for the little guy to finally make his arrival. But it was okay because my WHOLE family came to Utah a week and a half later for our yearly Palmer Family Reunion (which i will hopefully get pictures of soon).

Of course the first thing to do when you get home from the hospital is wash all the yucky off. So here's West's first bath!

There's a look at all those curls! When he gets a bath it seriously turns afro! so funny.



Family time.

Eden has been such a good big sister. She loves her brother so much and always makes sure I know when he's crying. She's also a good helper, always grabbing me the diapers and wipes and putting West's binki in. Of course I have to make sure she's not helping TOO much, but all in all she is just great. She has been needy for mommy, but I think she is getting used to sharing now. I just love my babies!

5 comments:

Molly said...

It is totally easier with two... I completely agree. So glad you updated. West is darling. Hopefully our boys will be in the same grade! That means you have to move back to AZ so they can go to school together.

Glad the labor/deliver/recovery went well. Hopefully we see you down here sometime!

xoxo

Jake and Trisha Goodman said...

congrats! you have two cute kids!!

Aaron & Drew Rucker said...

Congrats! Your little guy is solo cute and I love his name! My little guy was born on the 14th so only 1 day apart. Glad everything is going so well!

Brooke and Mike said...

LOVE the curly hair!! Eden looks so much older now too. Such an adorable big sister! Bet you guys are in heavy : )

Brooke and Mike said...

*heaven (hahaha)