Thursday, October 6, 2011

And it starts...

Don't get me wrong...I love Utah and Utah has been good to us, but my most depressing day of the year has come...  the first day of snow. You heard me...SNOW!!  and let me just explain Utah weather...it was 83 degrees on Tuesday. It was absolutely perfect! Wanna know what it's like outside today?  37 degrees and a blizzard!! I'm not talking cute, little, soft snowflakes...i'm talking blizzard people!! of course it's not sticking and making everything pretty...it's wet and cold and everything this Arizona girl can't handle...at least not for a couple more months! I mean really.  Pray for us.  I don't know if I can take another 8 month winter with 2 kids.......

On the bright side though, I made some awesome chicken and dumplings last night - perfect for the cold weather.  And maybe I'll have to break out the hot cocoa...

...oh wait, it's sticking now.  My yard is covered and all the rooftops, at least the ones I can see through the blizzard. dang...

2 comments:

Jake and Trisha Goodman said...

Oh man! I feel for you and can't tell you how happy I am to be away from the snow! I am not a fan!

Dwiggins said...

Sorry Friend! Sending warm thoughts your way!!!