Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Warner Family Pictures 2011

















Family pictures can be crazy and stressful, especially with kids.  These turned out lovely though!  Sarah caught us being totally at ease and shows our happy little family as we really are - a couple that is totally in love with each other and our two beautiful babies.
Thank you Sarah! Check her out here.
I need some input though - which one should I blow up for the wall? I'll probably try to do some kind of collage.  I'm thinking the portrait layout one near the top where Eden has her hand on her flower?? (at least that's the one both me and chase can agree on) but what do you think? i'd like to hear...

3 comments:

Kendra Morris said...

Cutest Family ever!!! I LOOOVVEE these pictures!!! Your little babies are getting so big. You and Chase are looking good as always too. Miss you !

Molly said...

That is so fun that Sarah could take these! I like the one right under the one that you like... it is a little more close up on your faces! But they are all darling... whatever you choose will be great.

You give me hope though... we are taking our family pictures this week and I have to keep telling myself, at least one will work.

Dwiggins said...

Super Cute pics of your super cute family!!! Chris and and can't believe how big Eden is getting!!! They grow so fast. Oh I really like the daddy daughter shot that Sarah has on her blog in addition to all of these!